Skip to content

Connect Australia

Level 1/22-28 Edgeworth David Ave Hornsby NSW 2077 Australia


There are a number of visa options available to those wanting to live and work in Australia. You will need a visa that suits the work you intend to do in Australia, and how long you want to stay.

This includes Working Holiday Maker visas, Pacific and seasonal work visas, Temporary Activity and Short Stay Specialist visas.

This includes Temporary Skill Shortage visas, Temporary Graduate Visas, Skilled Recognised Graduate visas, Skilled Regional Provisional Visas

This includes Employer Nomination Scheme visas, Skilled independent visas, Skilled Nominated visas, Skilled Regional Visa, Business Innovation and Investment visas, Global Talent visas, and Temporary Residence Transition Stream assistance.

Personalised assistance with navigating relevant skills assessing authorities in Australia and obtaining your required skills assessment.

Ways to contact

Visits made to our office will be by appointment only